We have to bring EVERYTHING with us to the Bashville campsite. With Birdsville over 35 kms away and the closest capital city over 1000 kms away, we’re limited in the facilities we can provide for campers. It’s all part of the experience at Australia’s most remote music festival!
Facilities that we DO provide
- Toilets in the campground, plaza & concert area
- Hand Sanitiser at all toilet blocks, plus stations in the plaza & concert area
- Bins for concert area rubbish only in plaza and concert area
- Recycling bins for aluminium cans in plaza, PET plastics and food waste
- Food vendors
- Lighting near the concert area
- Firewood – a limited supply is sold. Link to pre-order online will be available soon.
- Ice – a limited supply is sold. Link to pre-order online will be available soon.
- Greywater disposal (eg. dishwashing water, etc) – a limited capacity for those that can’t catch & keep their own for the duration of the event.
- Paid WIFI will be available in the plaza
Camping on Friday 5th July?
If you’re camping an extra night on Friday 5th July, please note that toilets & greywater disposal will operate until midday Saturday. However all other facilities including food vendors, medical centre, firewood & ice, will not be available.
Facilities that we DON'T provide
- Blackwater disposal (e.g. toilet cassettes) – the nearest blackwater disposal is in Birdsville
- Campsite rubbish disposal – keep your rubbish during the event & dispose of it at Birdsville tip
- Lighting in campground & Day Parking – bring a torch
- Showers – nearest showers are in Birdsville
- Fuel – nearest fuel is in Birdsville
- ATMs – bring cash, there’s limited-to-no credit card facilities at Bashville
- Alcohol – BYO is allowed
- Phone reception
The Bashville Camp Rules outline essential information related to the campsite and facilities that we provide. Please take the time to read these before the event – some of the rules require forward planning before you leave home.