Volunteers apply to be a part of one volunteer team. Each team has different requirements including, skills, experiences and qualifications. Please check out our awesome range of volunteer teams below:
- We try our best to give you your preferred bundles but cannot guarantee it.
- Before arrival you will need to know your final shifts so you can plan your travel arrangements and stay, however we do ask you to be flexible as shifts may change at last minute if contingencies are enacted during the event.
- If volunteering during the concert period, we will do our best to structure shifts so that you get to watch some of the concert free of volunteering commitments.
- The volunteer teams all have different applicant requirements. Further details will be provided on the application page.
- Some shifts are held during the concert hours. Make sure you choose carefully so you get to see the events you’re interested in. In general, music takes place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during the afternoons and evenings. Put your application in early to avoid disappointment!
- We suggest applicants tentatively arrange leave from work at the start of the application process to ensure their availability.
If You're Accepted
Once you’ve applied, we’ll let you know whether your application has been successful and then begin to send you information about your role.
Ready to continue?
Existing ticket holders are not entitled to refunds on their tickets, so please consider this carefully before applying for a volunteer role.
To apply to volunteer visit our Volunteer Application Portal.