A scenic flight over Bashville and the surrounding Simpson desert is an amazing way to see the sights and get a true perspective of the area. It’s a must do Big Red Bash experience!
The helicopter is a 4 seat Robinson R44, and will take 3 passengers. All passengers get a window seat.
- Monday 4th July 2.00pm to sunset (6:04pm)
- Tuesday 5th July 8.30am to sunset (6:05pm)
- Wednesday 6th July 8.30am to sunset (6:05pm)
- Thursday 7th July 8.30am to sunset (6:06pm)
Head over to the helicopter booking tent (in the plaza, outside the merchandise tent) to book your flight. Make your bookings early when you get to Bashville to get your preferred flight time and make sure you don’t miss out on this amazing experience.
Pricing reflects the cost of bringing the helicopter from Emerald 800km away, and also the loading and unloading time.
- 6 minute flight $110
- 12 minute flight $195
- Prices are per person and based on 3 passengers per flight
- Flight times include passenger load and unload times
- If you are solo or a group of 2, our heli attendants will help pair you with another booking to fill the heli
- Payment via cash or card